Fence post with cover strip for ball-stop fences, section 80X40X2mm
The fence post systems of Van Merksteijn excel both in stability and functionality. This high quality is ensured by the use of top-quality materials and their careful processing using state-of-the-art production techniques. Also for ball-stop fences up to a height of 6.0 metre, the PCK fence post system ensures in combination with our double wire panels a very easy assembly and exceptional security. For ball-stop fences, one will usually use double wire panels with meshes of 50 x 200 mm up to a height of 2.0 metre. As of this height, mostly wire panels with meshes of 100 x 200 mm are used. However, also the use of a net is possible.
- Rectangular section: 80 x 40 x 2 – 120 x 40 x 3 mm
- Cover strip:40 x 5 mm, matching the applied combination of wire panels
- Underground depth of post: 800 – 1,000 mm
- Height: from 3.0 up to 6.0 metre
- Screw connection: stainless steel socket screw 8 x 40 mm,
wrench size 5.5 mm (ISO 7380)
- Noise reduction: weatherproof synthetic clip with insert in galvanised steel
- Cap: synthetic cap, black
Obviously, special sizes, executions and lengths are available at request.
Possible surface treatments:
- Hot-dip galvanised according to EN ISO 1461
- Hot-dip galvanised according to EN ISO 1461 with additional polyester powder coating
- Standard colours: RAL 6005, 6009, 7016 & 9005, other colours available at request